Price : 6.11-7.12USD/kg
Packaging Details : 25kg/200kg per drum
Delivery : shipping
MOQ : 200
Place of Origin : China
Model Number : 630#
Category : Silicone Rubber
).Two-part silicon rubber:flowable liquid silicon and curing agent.
2).Cures at room temperature within 3-4 hours.
the detasheet of molding silicone rubber
Mixing proportion of curing agent (%)
Operating time (mins 25 0C )
Curing time(hours 25 0C)
Density ( g/cm 3)
Viscosity (mPas -25 0C)
Tensile-strength(kgf /cm2 )
Tear-strength (kgf /cm)
RTV---TWO molding silicone rubber (silicon) and silicon are generally named as two-part room temperature sulfurated silicone rubber, which features an exceptional fluidity and good operability.When mixed with 4%-5% curing agent, they can still be operated within 50 minutes,but will be formed after 4-5 hours.With resistance to deformation, high temperature, acid and alkali, and expansion, silicon flexible molds are used for mold duplication and delicate mold making for poli crafts, resin crafts lighting and candle crafts.
This product is a white or red flowable liquid with a hardness of 22-50A° when cured. If large products and therefore multiple-piece molds are needed by customers, silicone rubber with higher hardness will be required for the molds. Conversely, soft silicon is indispensable for molds with complicated pattern and delicate details. The amount of curing agent admixture depends on the actual need of customers. More will be added for speedy drying and fast release and less when otherwise.
(Note:we do not recommend silicon oil. For special soft mold or molds with complex pattern or fine details, 5%-10% silicon oil can be added to condition the flexibility of the mold for convenience of release)
Curing agent and silicon proportion and reaction(Under
1,Added with 2% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 2.5 hours, mold can be released in 7-8 hours.
2,Added with 3% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 100mins to 1 hours, mold can be released in 6-7 hours.
3,Added with 4% of curing agent, silicon can still flow within 60-70 minutes, mold can be released in 5-6 hours.
4,Added with 5% of curing agent, silicon can still flow wtithin 30
minutes, mold can be released in 3-4 hours.
1. Stir the base (Part A) well beofre use (except when depending on machine ).
2. Shake the catalyst container (Part B) well before use.
3. This is a 100 Part A to 5 Part B mixing ratio by weight.Weigh the desire amount of base into a clean mixing container.
4. Weight the proper amount of catalyst into the container. Mix the base and catalyst together by stirring with a stick until a uniform color is obtained. Scrape the container walls and bottom well to insure a thorough mix.
5. Though it is often unnecessary to deair the material due to its low viscosity some may choose to do so. If so,place the container into a vacuum chamber and evacuate the entrapped air from the mixture using a vacuum pump capable of achieving 29 inches of mercury vacuum.The mixture will rise, crest and then collapse in the contanier. Interruption(bumping) of the vacuum may be necessary to prevent overflowing the container. Keep the mixture under full vacuum for 2-3 minutes.
6. Bleed air slowly into the vacuum chamber. When the chamber is at atmospheric equiplibrium,remove the cover plate and take out the container.
7. Pour the deaired material slowly in a steady stream from
one end of the mould so that the material flows
evenly over the pattern. This should minimize emtrapment of
air bubbles under the flowing material. Areadymold may be poured
firstly over the pattern, which will also help reduce the
possibility of entrapping air on the pattern and in the cured
rubber.A mold release agent may be applied on the pattern first
to improve release.
Any of your question ON silicone ruber for ceiling , , , PLS feel free to contact Mr.Chris
silicone rubber for seiling Images